Entirely vinified without sulfites, this certified organic cuvée respects the earth and allows a beautiful expression of the terroir. The quality of the grapes balances the flavors and did not require any dosage during disgorgement.
First floral nose, followed by spicy (anise), citrus and exotic fruit (passion) notes
Beautiful liveliness of the attack, which deploys a beautiful energy; evolving towards a frank and pure mid-palate, a vertical structure and refreshing lemony notes which accompany the vinosity and the fruitiness of the pinots
The finish is prolonged by a salivating and chiseled mineral texture.
- Harvest 2016, selection of Cœurs de Cuvée
- 45% Pinot Noir, 40% Chardonnay, 15%, Meunier
Origin / Terroir:
- Chamery Premier Cru, locality "les Vigneules", "les Specters" and "les Caquerets".
- type of soils: Clay-limestone soils dotted with rock fragments. Sandy subsoil rich in fossilized shells.
Vinification / aging:
- Fully vinified without sulphites, no fining or filtration.
- First fermentation carried out in used barrels (228 and 400 L) in indigenous yeasts (vat stock made from the vineyards of the estate)
- Aging on fine lees for 9 months before bottling.
- Dosage: 0 g / l