- Grape varieties: 60% Pinot Blanc, 40% Chardonnay
- Soil: calcareous clay
- Pruning: double Guyot / Poussard
- Biodynamic growing method
- Maturation: fifteen months in demi-muid barrels
Slow pressing of whole handpicked grapes, indigenous yeasts, fermentation and maturation for twelve months. Vinified from organic grapes with no added oenology products or sulphites, fining or filtration.
- Complies with the natural wine vinification charter
- Final alcohol content 12%
Slightly woody nose with floral hints. La Dame Au Chapeau is an elegant wine that opens into yellow fruit and vanilla nuances with white flower notes. In the mouth, the wine is big and bold with Mirabelle plum and apricot aromas.