- Grape varieties: 80% Gamay, 20% Cinsault
- Source: Nimes and Lyon region
- Maceration: ten days
- Fermentation: indigenous yeast
- Maturation: eight months in demi-muid barrels (450 litre)
Ten-day maceration of whole handpicked grapes. Indigenous yeasts, fermentation and maturation for eight months in demi-muid barrels.
Organic grapes with no added oenology products, sulphites, fining or filtration.
- Complies with the natural wine vinification charter
- Final alcohol content 12%
Grapes grown across France are selected from trusted winemakers to be vinified in ERGERSHEIM!
The resulting wines are all certified organic, NATURAL AND BIODYNAMIC. We carefully handpick the grapes to select the finest fruit. A beautiful balance between the aromas of ripe fruit and flowers builds in the mouth with light tannins.